Friday, September 25, 2009

Recently.....

最近比较忙,比较忙,比较忙

Really I do.
I suppose to work 4 days and rest for 4 days. But due to Hari Raya celebration, I need to replace my colleague. Especially pass 4 days also I work night shift.
Tonight, I taught I can have a long chat with my lovely bed but turn out, I am use to sleeping in the afternoon and stay awake in the night. So perhaps I am evolving to be a vampire. Twilight Edward Cullen, anyone want. :P

Hope to have a vacation soon. To maybe just somewhere like Kelantan, Genting, Cameron, Langkawi or Penang. The last vacation I have is on April where I go t Korea. Miss those days.

Recently also watch back the "Young and Dangerous" series. Notice a lot of good HK actor pass away. And not forget to mention, author of Shin Chan just pass away. Life is really unpredictable. There is no warning before accident happen. The person may look healthy but who knows maybe just crossing the road, and a car may crash on the person. So I always feel, money is important, yet the main reason it is important is cause it help us to live our life to fullest.

So working bz to earn more money, but at the same time we should enjoy life by going holiday and do things that we like.

Life Without Boundaries 逍遥自在

No comments: